Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tag

I was tagged earlier this week by Angie first, then Nia and LL. Thanks ladies :)

For those of you who are curious about tagging, this is how it goes:

Rules: Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.


SO, here goes :)

1. I am left handed.
2. I was not going to get into the whole stamping thing (just do scrapbooking) but have found I really like to stamp. So much I joined a stamp club!
3. I'm counting down the days until my next cruise. (6 months, 3 weeks and 1 day)
4. Of the 50 states, I only have 3 more to visit (Alaska, North Dakota and Montana)
5. I own a treadmill, and actually USE it.
6. I've been a subscriber to Entertainment Weekly since it first came out into circulation.
7. I listen to Christmas music 24/7 starting the day after Thanksgiving (it's because I used to work retail, and that was the only thing that kept me focused on the true meaning of Christmas. Working retail (especially toy stores!) management during Christmas can really get to you.)
8. My undergrad degree is in Recreation Park and Tourism Sciences, but my masters degree is a MBA. I actually found a job that tied both degrees together and enjoyed it while it lasted!

OK, a lot of my blog buddies have already been tagged, but I'moff to tag: Lawfrog, katd, Mae, Lani, Lesiw, Kim, Margaret, and Barely Sane . I can't wait to read more about them!

3 comments:

Little Lesiw said...

Okay... so I saw that you 'tagged' me, but I don't know how to 'link' people! Can you help me out?

Haylie said...

Hey Liz...I hadn't checked your blog in a while. I love reading blogs. I didn't know you liked to stamp. I love stamping...check out my blog for some of my creations. I started scrapbooking too...after learning about stamping I haven't scrapbooked in a while..lol. Hope you're doing well!!!

Lawfrog said...

I haven't been reading blogs as much while I was in school, but the semester is over so now I can catch-up.

I'll do eight things about me in the next couple of days.