Saturday, June 02, 2007

celebrate adoption bracelet

So, in the effort to keep faith, I found a bracelet. I need to order it. It's a "celebrate adoption" bracelet and it comes with a card that has bible verses on it.

The card says: God creates families in every way shape and size. He tells us ‘like cold water to a weary soul is good news from distant lands’ (Prov. 25:25). He tells us he ‘sets the lonely in families’ (Psalm 68:6). He tells us that ‘whatever you do for one of the least of these brothers of mine you do for me’ (Matthew 25:40). He tells us that loving a child and making a family is a good and holy thing. Thank God for the gift of adoption.

The back of the heart charm is engraved with "Adoption", and the bracelet is made of sterling silver and glass. I think I am going to buy it, and wear it to remind myself to keep the faith.

No comments: