Tuesday, January 08, 2008

two weeks old

WOW, our little guy is two weeks old today! And what a big boy. He changes every day, it's interesting to watch him. I am working on a photo blog of pictures (it's going to be a password protected blog), I take pictures of him every day.

We made a two week appointment for him. It will be interesting to see how much he has grown. We are pretty certain that he is over seven pounds now. We can see his legs, arms, and face filling out a bit. And he sure likes his formula!

3 comments:

Minnie said...

So Glad to hear that things are going well for you guys.
Best of luck. Can't wait to see photos.
By the way, I LOVE that you took him on a road trip already.

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you go password protected, I want to follow your story and see the cute guy!

nickoletta100 said...

Happy 2 week Birthday Mark!!!