Monday, February 25, 2008

2 Months!!

Our baby is two months old! Wow! Time sure does fly when you are having fun!

He is growing like a weed. Yesterday as I was doing laundry I pulled out the preemie and justborn clothes. He can't wear them anymore. I also checked the newborns and pulled the smaller ones out- they are too tight on him as well.

As Mike says, it's a good thing, that is what they are supposed to do. But my baby! I can't believe how fast he's growing! He chuckles, recognizes himself in the mirror (and can crack himself up for a good 30 min. sitting in his papasan chair watching himself in the mirror and laughing), kicks, uses his hands. Oh, and so much more. Every day it's something new with the little guy, and every day it's wonderful.

We are so thankful. He's brought so much joy and love into our lives. He is such a wonderful gift.

No comments: