Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thank You BBQ

So we decided to have a Thank You BBQ to thank everyone who has been so helpful in our journey, praying for us, thinking about us, supporting us, or in other ways. We'd like to invite everyone, but realize that most likely only locals can come =)

Invites went out last week. The BBQ is Sat. If you are local and didn't get your invite yet, please let me know! I found out that some people didn't get theirs, so I am resending them :)

It's going to be fun, and a great time for Mark to get to meet everyone! We decided to wait until after he turned 2 months. This is the perfect age for a party!

2 comments:

LL said...

The BBQ sounds like such FUN!!! Take lots of pics..you know we all will want to see them!

nickoletta100 said...

I am so sad I live in California!! I know you will have a wonderful time!!