Friday, September 07, 2007

And another quiet weekend


We've got nothing planned this weekend. Which is probably a good thing. We've got some work to do on the website, and a few things we can do around the house. And of course, it's football season! We'll be watching tons of football too =)

It's been a busy week fortunately, with not a lot of time to really think. Sometimes thats a good thing. It's not always easy keeping up a positive attitude, sometimes you just want to cry. But it's ok, and in the end it will be worth it. The ultimate goal of building our family makes up for the heartache and all that is going on right now.

No one ever said it was going to be easy, they just said it was worth it.

So true.

2 comments:

LL said...

Hi Liz, I have been reading your blog for quite a while and today I have decided that I must de-lurk and start posting comments on the blogs that I frequent.

I just want to say that you have been such an inspiration to me. I know that the adoption process has been long and you must sometimes get very weary of it but just keep the faith and trust that the Lord will bless you and Mike with a beautiful baby.

katd said...

You are such an inspiration, Liz! And I'm glad to hear you say it's okay to cry - it totally is!

And for the record, I love football season!! :)