Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Better today


I want to send out these virtual flowers (carnations of course, my favorite ;) ). To thank everyone for their thoughts, prayers, and emails the last few days. I don't know what hit me, it just did. And it made me very sad. But today is another day, and I am feeling oh so much better.

As someone said "the best way to approach the holidays is to enjoy your family as it is now". And yes, Mike and I will be doing that. If something "extra" comes along, well that's just lagniappe. We are very fortunate that we are able to spend the Christmas holidays together.

Mike only has one full week of work left for this year. Because we'd been saving his vacation until we got "the call", and it's "use it or lose it", next Monday is his last day of work this year. It'll be nice to have him around the house. He plans on relaxing, catching up on tv- and boy does he deserve it. He works hard!

Of course I don't plan on being 100% as productive as I usually am (how could I be with my sweet hubby in the same house), but I'll still be able to keep things going ;)

Well, off to do some work. Lots to do!

And Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that today is brighter for you. I have been worried about you and was hoping that you would get to feeling better. (((HUGS))) again to you and enjoy your time with you hubby...how much fun!! ~Tina G.

PS Did you ever get through to FV? LOL

nickoletta100 said...

So glad to day is a better day. You are entitled to the bad days though! Treat yourself to a massage, pedicure or new outfit!!

YAY for Mike being home, I hope you have a wonderful rest of the year together!