Wednesday, December 19, 2007

thoughts

While we are more than estatic and over the moon with our "Christmas miracle", there are a few people that we don't want to forget. We're sending lots of prayers to the birthmother (and her boyfriend) as she goes through the birth. I know some of her history (and won't divulge it) but even without knowing her I am proud she made the choice she did (not even to choose us, but to go through with the pregnancy and set up an adoption plan). I also am praying for the other couple that wasn't chosen that their little one arrives safely in their arms sometime soon. I know it's not easy to be the one not chosen.

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Congratulationa! *found you through Baby Twiglet's blog!

Ariella said...

I just heard the news through the grape vine of blogs! CONGRATS! I am so happy for you. My thoughts will be with the birth parents durring this time and with you and your son once he is born. I hope all goes well and that this is your X-mas miracle!

amy said...

Been following your story on the nest for awhile....I'm so excited for y'all. I hope everything goes smoothly for the birthparents and you guys. What a blessing.

Amy
dancingwithinfertility.blogspot.com